The Construction Industry Has Unique Needs, Including Detailed Job Cost Scenarios.
We bring more than 15 years of dedicated, construction expertise to your desktop.
We’ll help you use QuickBooks and other software tools we’ve developed specifically for the construction industry to establish a reliable, easy-to-use tracking and reporting system that:
- Is customized to meet the needs of your business.
- Provides critical operating information when you need it.
- Delivers Estimate vs. Actual Cost reports by job stage.
- Displays your gross profit for each job as it progresses.
- Produces standard financial reports for your company.
- Reveals the hourly rate you need to earn for each employee in order to stay profitable.
- Analyzes which types of jobs yield the highest profits.
- Helps you monitor and control your business on a day-to-day basis – so you operate more profitably!
At Info Plus we recognize that your business is important and confidential, and we treat it that way. It’s how we partner with all of our clients.
and Remodelers Association of Greater Ann Arbor:
“Diane Gilson and Info Plus Accounting
are the best tools for small businesses…”
Info Plus Accounting offers one-to-one support and consulting services, as well as industry-specific QuickBooks online training seminars, to clients throughout the U.S.