Terms and Conditions
Trademark and Copyright Legal Notices
Info Plus(+) Accounting, Inc., its logo, "Harnessing the Power of Numbers", and all Qlean$tart™ products are trademarks, registered trademarks, or registered service marks of Info Plus(+) Accounting, Inc. and as such, shall not be copied and/or reproduced in any way without the written permission of Info Plus(+) Accounting, Inc.
Other brands or product names represented on this site are trademarks or services marks of their respective owners, should be treated as such, and may be registered in various jurisdictions.
Digital images shown on this site have been copyrighted by Info Plus(+) Accounting, Inc. or licensed from third parties. Accordingly purchasers of our products may not resell, sub-license or otherwise make available these images for use or distribution separately or detached from our products or website.
Terms of Service
Be sure to read the General Terms and Conditions below, as they cover the terms and conditions that apply to your use of the Info Plus(+) Accounting, Inc. site, including any content or services accessible through the site (referred to as Service). Info Plus(+) Accounting, Inc. may change the Terms of Service from time to time. By continuing to use the Service following such modifications, you agree to be bound by such modifications to the Terms of Service. The use by you of any content or services accessible through the Service may be subject to your acceptance of separate agreements with Info Plus(+) Accounting, Inc. or third parties.
You agree that each product (unless otherwise stated) is licensed to be used on one computer for one legal entity. You must read and agree to abide by the licensing agreement before any product will be made available to you.
Each training seminar purchased is licensed as follows: The seminar may be viewed and used by a maximum of two (2) people within one company. For use with more individuals within one company, or in a “group training” environment, you must contact us for special pricing and authorization.
General Terms and Conditions
You agree that use of the Service, including any applets, software, content and services accessible therein, is entirely at your own risk. The service and products are provided “as is”, without warranty of any kind, either express or implied. Info Plus(+) Accounting, Inc. disclaims any and all warranties. While using this Web site, you may not:
• Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the service.
• Post or transmit any unlawful, fraudulent, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening, abusive, hateful, offensive, or otherwise objectionable information of any kind.
• Post or transmit any advertisements, solicitations, chain letters, pyramid schemes, investment opportunities or schemes or other unsolicited commercial communication or engage in spamming or flooding.
• Post or transmit any information or software which contains a virus, Trojan horse, worm, or other harmful component.
• Post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information, software or other material obtained through the Service for commercial purposes.
• Post, publish, transmit, reproduce, distribute or in any way exploit any information, software or other material obtained through the Service which is protected by copyright, or other proprietary right.
Third Party Links From and To the Service
You acknowledge and agree that Info Plus(+) Accounting, Inc. has no responsibility for the accuracy or availability of information or services provided by third party linked sites. Links to such sites does not constitute an endorsement by Info Plus(+) Accounting, Inc. of such sites or the content, services, products, advertising or other materials presented by such sites.
Information in many of the Web pages that are linked to the Service comes from a variety of sources. Info Plus(+) Accounting, Inc. does not author, edit, or monitor these pages. You acknowledge and agree that Info Plus(+) Accounting, Inc. shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, services, products, privacy, advertising or other materials available on such sites.
The Terms of Service and the relationship between you and Info Plus(+) Accounting, Inc. shall be governed by the laws of the State or Michigan without regard to its conflict of law provisions. You and Info Plus(+) Accounting, Inc. agree to submit to the personal and exclusive jurisdiction of the courts located within the State of Michigan.